Friday, November 16, 2018

Digital Story-Telling

Digital Stories are multimedia movies that combine photographs, video, animation, sound, music, text, and often a narrative voice.  Unlike written stories, digital stories bring out prosidy, body-language and facial expression. It is a great way to include technology in lessons, it is engaging, interactive and also promotes cooperative learning. Our task was to create a digital story and we decided to use this as a medium to encourage students to play fair. 

We hope you enjoy our Digital Story

4 comments:

  1. Although digital story telling takes alot of time, I think that teacher should utilize digital story telling in their classroom by involving the students by using their voice, pictures and video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digital Story telling is quite amazing, takes aallllooottt of time but the end result is always so satisfying. I hope you can teach me a thing or two more in your spare time Teacher Carty !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can find that spare time you speak of lol but I'll be more than happy too :)

      Delete
  3. This indeed took so much time but I really love that students can use technology to "fix" some of the challenges faced in writing. They would enjoy it and would probably take less time than we did cause we old! #facepalm lol

    ReplyDelete